COUNTDOWN TO SPRING LEAGUE
Spring League 2020
- Spring League will be combined Boys and Girls Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Spring Season indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center will be on Monday OR Wednesdays (choose 1) between 4pm and 8pm. (subject to possible change.)
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All rookie team requests must be requested during the registration process in the requests section.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay in signing up for our biggest and best LRNJB Spring Season yet! First week of practices begin in March. Games begin late March. See schedule below for more details.
10 Steps to Success
REGISTRATION! Please Sign-Up online via the RMVNJB website. Unless late registration occurs and the division is full, your child will be GUARANTEED a spot on a team once they are registered.
Stay tuned – EMAILS ARE KEY! We will be sending emails regularly to let you know dates and times as well as important updates of all events!
EVALUATIONS! Player evaluations give our coaches a chance to assess your child’s level of play so we may ensure teams are created fairly in order to make it a fun season for all! Player evaluations include completion of an individual skills course as well as participation in a scrimmage.
Draft night is for our COACHES ONLY – parents & players need NOT attend. During this time, coaches will be:
– Informed of the RMVNJB rules and regulations– Creating their team through a draft
How do you find out what team you’re on and when practices are? COACHES! After the draft, coaches will email you your practice day(s), time(s), and team roster!
The time and location of the season’s games will be communicated through the RMVNJB page on EXPOSURE.com, as well as on our app, Rancho Mission Viejo NJB. Here you will find every game for every week of the season, court location, and team roster!
Uniforms will be distributed to the coaches before the first game
The final games at the End Of Season (EOS) are single elimination. Your coach will tell you which games are considered EOS games when that time comes.
Participation and achieved medals and trophies will be distributed at the End of Season tournaments.
ENJOY! We’re here to provide an awesome experience for all the players! Register for the next season before your division is full and let’s have some fun!
Spring League Schedule
|March 9th - 13th||Evaluation + Draft Week|
|March 16th - 20th||Practices + Games|
|March 23rd - 27th||Practices + Games|
|March 30th - April 3rd||Practices + Games|
|April 6th - 10th||Spring Break, No Practices or Games|
|April 13th - 17th||Practices + Games|
|April 20th - 24th||Practices + Games|
|April 27th - May 1st||Practices + Games|
|May 4th - 7th||Practices Only, No Games|
|May 11th - 15th||Practices + Games|
|May 18th - 22nd||End of Season Tournament|
Evaluations – Monday, March 9th
|Kindergarten / 1st Grade||A - M||4:00 PM||Court 5|
|Kindergarten / 1st Grade||N - Z||5:00 PM||Court 5|
|3rd / 4th Grade||A - M||6:00 PM||Court 5|
|3rd / 4th Grade||N - Z||7:00 PM||Court 5|
|2nd Grade||A - M||4:00 PM||Court 8|
|2nd Grade||N - Z||5:00 PM||Court 8|
|5th / 6th Grade||A - M||6:00 PM||Court 8|
|5th / 6th Grade||N - Z||7:00 PM||Court 8|
Evaluations – Wednesday, March 11th
|7th / 8th Grade||A - M||5:00 PM||Court 5|
|7th / 8th Grade||N - Z||6:00 PM||Court 5|
Draft (Head Coaches Only)
|Kindergarten / 1st Grade||No Draft, Teams will be formed by LRNJB and sent to Coaches.|
|2nd Grade||Thursday, March 12th||5:00 - 6:30 pm|
|3rd / 4th Grade||Thursday, March 12th||6:30 - 8:00 pm|
|5th / 6th Grade||Friday, March 13th||5:00 - 6:30 pm|
|7th / 8th Grade||Friday, March 13th||6:30 - 8:00 pm|